White Wine – Bordeaux Château Hautes Terres 75cl
- Characteristic varieties: Sauvignon Blanc, Muscadelle, Sémillon
- The terroir: Terroirs of chalky-clay slopes. Oceanic and sunny micro-climate suited to the production of very fruity wines.
- The estate: The estate covers 100 ha, including 13 ha that produce white wines. 100% temperature-controlled stainless steel fermenting equipment. The estate was created in 1831. The grapes are harvested at night to preserve their freshness. A maturing process on fine lees is carried out every year.
- The people: We are committed to producing wines with excellent value for money. Accessibility to the consumer is our ongoing goal. Our investment strategy is very strong both in terms of the vineyard and our equipment.
- The wine: Excellent onset of ripe fruit with notes of citrus and stone fruits. Long, pleasant and persistent finish.
- Food pairing: Ideal as an aperitif as well as with seafood, fish and white meats.